TaskInfo for Win NT/2k/XP/Vista/2003/Win7/2008 is a combination of Task Manager and System Information. Show most of the processes that are often invisible such as keyloggers and so on. Services and Kernel Drivers, Provides real time info on all processes and threads including System threads. Shows TCP/IP Connections. For each process, it shows CPU usage, scheduling, path, open files, memory, DLLs, command line, environment variables, and more. Run and force termination of processes. Reboot, Restart, Shutdown System. It also shows System wide info: CPU, Memory, Cache usage, Data rates for Disk, Network, DialUp IO, VPN IO, IP Address, and more. Various Low Resources Alerts available.
» version 10.0.0 - posted on 2012-05-01
Now TaskInfo is "Free for personal non-commercial use". Experimental support for Windows 8. Convert TaskInfo to Unicode Version. IPv6 support. Create process Dump File. Many modifications for GraphSensors. Multiple Optimizations and Bug corrections.
» version 7.0.8 - posted on 2007-01-25
Support for 32 and 64 bit Windows Vista. Optimize TaskInfo CPU Usage. Options for Info Panes Placement. Persistent Process CPU Affinity. Show Module Build Time. Context Menu for Copy All Lines, Line or Cell. "Tips" to List Views. Sort Column Highligt. Correct TaskInfo Crashes.
EULA - End User License Agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR IARSN Products
1. The SOFTWARE and any of its supporting documentation after referred to as the "PRODUCT". Installing and using PRODUCT signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove PRODUCT files from your storage devices and cease to use the PRODUCT.
2. This PRODUCT is TRIALWARE.
3. All copyrights to PRODUCT are exclusively owned by Igor Arsenin.
4. The PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
5. GRANT OF LICENSE.
- Free for personal non-commercial use License Agreement - Special software licence which allows users free use some of our products for not commercial, not profit and not professional use only. For example you can use it on home computers. And can not use it in business, governmental or institutional environment.
- Evaluation License Agreement - Anyone may use this PRODUCT during a trial period of 30 days only. Following this trial period of 30 days, if you wish to continue to use PRODUCT then you MUST register.
- Single User License - You may use one of Variants below, but not both. First Variant. PRODUCT may be installed on more than one computer and used by a single person, who uses the PRODUCT personally, but not has it running on more than one computer at a time. Second Variant. PRODUCT may be installed on a single workstation and used nonsimultaneously by multiple people. If the PRODUCT is installed on a computer or server in any way that it can be shared through any method including terminal services or file sharing, an additional license is required for each user that has access to use the PRODUCT.
- Multiple User License Pack - grants the rights of the Single User License for a particular number of users. For example, a 5 user license grants the rights for 5 Single User Licenses. A multiple user license pack may be used for one location and one company only, it may not be splitted between several locations or companies.
- Site License - allows use of the PRODUCT for all users at a single site (location) within a single company.
- The registered PRODUCT may not be rented nor leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the PRODUCT is an update, the transfer must include all updates and all previous versions of the PRODUCT.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, nor transfer the licensed program, nor any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Igor Arsenin.
7. DISTRIBUTION. An unregistered, evaluation version of PRODUCT may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified.
8. REGISTRATION. To register, you must complete the registration form and send it, with the registration fee, to one of the authorized registration sites.
9. NO WARRANTIES. PRODUCT IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS NOR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS AS A RESULT OF OR WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS PRODUCT.